Cream of Broccoli Soup is the perfect meal for those chilly winter days! To view recipe, click here.
Cream of Broccoli Soup
with Soymilke Ômega (Soymilke Omega)
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp soybean oil
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 6.3 cups (1.5 L) water
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsp Soymilke Ômega dissolved in 1.6 cup (13.53 fl oz / 400 ml) of water
1. Cook 5 large potatoes in 6.3 cups (1.5 L) of water and add salt to taste.
2. Sauté 1 medium chopped onion and 1 bunch of broccoli in 1 tbsp of soybean oil and set it aside.
3. When potatoes are done cooking, add the sautéed broccoli and onion and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Dissolve 6 tbsp of Soymilke Ômega in 1.6 cup (13.53 fl oz / 400 ml) of water and turn off the heat. Add it to the sautéed mix and stir well.
5. Blend soup.
6. Serve hot.
Servings: approximately 10.5 cups (2.5 L) of soup.
Prep time: 30 minutes.
This recipe is lactose free, gluten free, and unsweetened.