Our Natural Custard Pudding is extremely creamy and a great alternative for those who are allergic to milk and gluten. To view this delectable recipe, click here.
Natural Custard Pudding
with Soymilke sabor Natural (Soymilke Natural flavor) and Soymilke Condensado de Soja (Condensed Soymilke)
- 1 can Soymilke Condensado de Soja
- 6 tbsp Soymilke sabor Natural dissolved in 1.6 cup (13.53 fl oz / 400 ml) of water
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 bottle coconut milk
- 5.2 oz (150 g) pitted prunes
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 1 cup water
1. Mix 1 can of Soymilke Condensado de Soja, 6 tbsp of dissolved Soymilke sabor Natural, 1/2 cup of cornstarch, 1 bottle of coconut milk, and heat it up.
2. While cooking, stir until it reaches thickening point.
3. Pour mix into greased baking pans (with oil) and chill for at least 4 hours.
4. Unmold pudding and serve it with prune syrup on top.
1. Mix 1 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, 5.2 oz (150 g) of pitted prunes, 1 cinnamons stick, and 1 clove. Heat it up.
2. When syrup has reached boiling point, let it cook for another 10 minutes.
Servings: approximately 8 custard puddings (each containing 5.2 oz or 150 g).
Prep time: 30 minutes plus refrigeration time.
This recipe is lactose free and gluten free. Contains sugar.