- 1 can Dulce de Soymilke
- 400g (14oz.) Choco Soy Traditional
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 200g (7oz.) wheat flour
- 200g (7oz.) corn starch
- 100g (4oz.) plain butter, no added butter or milk
- 100g (4oz.) sugar
- 2 eggs
1. Beat the butter with an electric mixer until it is light and creamy.
2. Add the eggs and then slowly add sugar until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture onto a smooth and clean surface and mix it with the corn starch and the wheat flour.
4. When the dough becomes smooth and consistent enough, roll it out with a pin. Cut it with a small round cookie cutter.
5. Light grease a baking sheet and bake cookies at medium level for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove the cookies immediately and wait for them to cool down and firm before starting with the filling.
7. For the filling, spread the underside of a cooled cookie with a teaspoon of Dulce de Soymilke, then sandwich it together with another cookie.
8. Through bain marie or water bath, slowly melt the Choco Soy Traditional and cover the alfajores with the help of a fork and spoon. Leave cookies to harden for approximately 1 hour before serving.
Prep time: 1 hour.
Servings: approximately 30.
Lactose-free, with gluten and sugar.