- 3 medium carrots
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. of Sustare, chocolate flavor
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. margarine
1. Peel and grate carrots. Blend them with oil until smooth. Add eggs one by one and continue blending.
2. Pour content into mixing bowl and add sugar, salt, wheat flour, and baking powder last. Mix well.
3. Grease cake or bundt pan and spread flour on top of margarine.
4. Pour the mix and bake at medium level. Pre-heat oven for 35 minutes.
1. Dissolve Sustare chocolate flavor, sugar, margarine, and yeast in milk.
2. Add yolk and stir mix until it thickens. Cook over low heat.
3. Cool in pan for a few minutes. With a spatula, pour frosting onto cake.
Recipe with lactose, gluten and sugar.